The GRIHA Regional Summit 2018, Bengaluru with the theme "Sustainable Alternatives to Urban Fabric" shall serve as a platform for stakeholders to discuss innovations and ideas that can change the way buildings are conceived, constructed and operated. It will be a confluence of individuals from various backgrounds and shall provide an opportunity to promote sustainability, environmental responsibility and exchange of vital knowledge.
- Plenary Session Innovative Construction Technology
- Technical Session 1 Sustainability in Existing Buildings
- Technical Session 2 SMEs in Green Construction
- Plenary Session Innovative Construction Materials
- Technical Session 3 Tools to foster Integrated Design Approach
- Session on 'GRIHA for Existing Building'