As Albert Einstein once said, problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness that created them. With this thought in mind, the GRIHA Learning Centre has been developed as a massive step towards bridging the gap between green rating and sustainability integration.
Design, development and propagation of the 'green infrastructure' demand a large pool of qualified professionals in all parts of the country. To enable the active dissemination of knowledge and skills necessary for designing green buildings, GRIHA Council is switching its training programmes to the e-learning platform.
The primary aim of the learning centre is to enhance the outreach and to ensure that it is easily accessible to every individual across the nation.
E-course on GRIHA Version 2019
Our own team of professionals is hosting the course on GRIHA v.2019 and is sharing their first hand experiences while disseminating the knowledge on complex concepts of sustainability. The course will be elaborating on criteria requirements of the GRIHA v.2019 through interactive sessions and thought provoking quizzes.
Interested professionals can also be associated with GRIHA Council by becoming GRIHA Certified Professionals and/or GRIHA Evaluators after attending this program. The GRIHA Learning Centre aspires to bring them all together under one umbrella and cultivate a positive atmosphere for knowledge sharing and learning.
Highlights of the course
- Self-paced learning
- Can be completed at your convenience
- Can be accessed multiple times
- Reference presentations available for download
- E-Certificate will be provided after completing the course
- Each criterion video explains the intent, appraisals and compliances along with the required calculations.
- Short quiz after each criterion.
Who can attend?
- Professionals working in the green building industry
- Students studying architecture/engineering or related fields*
- Any interested professionals
*Please refer to the eligibility criteria of exams here
|Course Fee||INR 3000+ taxes|
Note: Completing the E-course on Version 2019 is not mandatory for appearing for the examinations. However, it is strongly recommended to get equipped with the concepts and requirement of Version 2019.