Process for Fast Track Review
Step 1: Submit the Expression of Interest (EOI) Registration form.
Step 2: Send an email request for fast‐track review to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 3: Submit Payment details.
Step 4: Remit the registration fee along with fast‐track fee.
Step 5: Virtual/Physical meeting with GRIHA Council to discuss the compliance documentation.
Step 6: Submit product details and compliance documents1 required in the link shared by GRIHA Council.
Step 7: The fast‐track process shall begin once the complete set of documents and payment is received by GRIHA Council.
Step 8: The compliance documents shared in the link will be reviewed by GRIHA Council.
Step 9: Pay the balance (certification) fee (if applicable)2.
Step 10: Certificate shall be issued, and product details shall be uploaded on GRIHA’s website.
Fast track Fees: INR 50,000/‐ per product line as defined plus government taxes (non‐refundable)
Registration / Review Fees:
New Registration: INR 30,000/‐ per product line as defined plus government taxes (non‐refundable)
Renewal of Registration: INR 20,000/‐ per product line as defined plus government taxes (non‐ refundable)
Certification Fees (if applicable):
In case of new registration: INR 30,000/‐ per product line as defined plus government taxes (non‐ refundable)
In case of renewal: INR 20,000/‐ per product line as defined plus government taxes (non‐refundable)
Timeline of Standard Review Process and Fast‐Track Review Process
|Stages||Standard Review Process||Stages||Fast‐Track Review Process|
|Review of Preliminary Submission||Within 15‐30 working days post submission of complete set of required documents||Review of Preliminary Submission||Within 7 working days post submission of complete set of required documents|
|Review of Secondary Submission||Within 15‐30 working days post submission of complete set of required documents||Final Review||Within 7 working days post submission of complete set of required documents|
|Final Review||Done within 15 Working days after receipt of 3rd documentation|
Note 1: In case all the required compliance documents (complete set of documents) are submitted, and they meet the compliance at any of the review stage, then the certificate shall be issued at that stage itself.
1 Additional documents can be asked by GRIHA Council based on the documentation submitted by the client.
2 Certification Fees will be applicable in case the products are enlisted in multiple typologies/ applications. The fees will be charged once the products are found to be compliant as per GRIHA norms. On receipt of the same, certificate would be released from GRIHA’s end.
Note 2: During the fast‐track process, the company can send the compliance documents thrice for which the timeline shall be followed. In case the company sends compliance documents more than three times, the fast‐track process will be discontinued, and the process will fall back to the standard review process.
Note 3: The fast‐track process is applicable for both new registration and renewal (independently).
Terms and Conditions:
1. The fast‐track review process would start upon receipt of payment of fast‐track fees & registration fee
along with complete set of documents.
2. The fast‐track review timeline increases by a day for submissions done after 1300 hours.
3. Working days do not include Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays.
4. The project team must submit all the compliance documentation which include 3rd party test reports, pollution control board certificate, and other compliance documents etc., as applicable during the submission.
5. Before applying for fast track review the project team must ensure that documents are complete in all respect which means the following activities must be complete:
a. The complete EOI and payment details should be filled.
b. Agreement cum registration form to be filled and submitted in all aspects.
6. All the documents must be submitted through online panel only.
7. It may be noted that enlistment of products in GRIHA Product Catalogue is subject to fulfilment of all the compliance requirements.
8. Opting for fast‐track review does not automatically make the product eligible for enlistment in GRIHA Product Catalogue. The enlistment can be denied to the product if the product does not fulfill with GRIHA’s compliance requirement.
9. Fast track review fees will be over and above the fee already paid by company towards registration and certification fees.
10. Incomplete submission will not be accepted for fast‐track review