GRIHA Product Catalogue background
GRIHA Product Catalogue is an online product catalogue which has been developed to provide green building designers and clients with all necessary information on green building products which can be used in order to make buildings GRIHA compliant. In recent times, the market of green building products has increased manifold.
On the one hand, this has helped in increasing the availability of green building products but on the other hand, it the ever increasing range of products has made the building professionals unsure about whether a certain product meets the GRIHA parameters or not. In order to assist the building professional in selecting the products which help meet the GRIHA parameters, the GRIHA Council in association with TERI is launching the GRIHA Product Catalogue. The intent of this catalogue is to provide information about products which meet GRIHA parameters to the architects, engineers, builders and other building professionals for use in their GRIHA rated buildings.
Steps for Registration of product in GRIHA Product Catalogue
- Download the Product Catalogue agreement and signature page.
- Read the agreement carefully and fill in the necessary information (including the registration form - Annexure A) as required in soft copy format.
- Take a printout of the Signature page, sign it and scan it.
- Download the relevant "Product Specific Technical Questionnaire" from the list. If your product type is not listed, please email GRIHA team.
- Complete the technical questionnaire and collect all the documents as mentioned in the Technical Questionnaire.
- Compress the soft copy documents in a single .rar or .zip folder and email to: email@example.com
- The GRIHA team will review the documents and revert. DO NOT SEND THE REGISTRATION FEES AT THIS STAGE.
Downloadable Registration forms
Download the Technical forms
- Air filtration system
- Aluminium for internal door and window frames and sub-assembly
- Ceiling Fans
- Composite wood products for internal application
- Concrete admixtures
- Cool roof coatings
- External doors and window frames
- External Glazing
- Flooring tiles
- Films for glazing
- Glass for internal applications
- Products for internal partitions/panelling/false ceiling
- Insulation and other insulated products
- Lime/Gypsum plaster
- Landscape irrigation systems
- Low-flow fixtures for water conservation
- Mineral fibre tiles - for internal partitions/panelling
- Outdoor Artificial Lighting
- Organic Waste Composter
- Paints and coatings - both interior and exterior applications
- Products for internal partitions, panelling, false ceiling
- Rainwater Harvesting filteration system
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Solar Thermal ACs
- Solar Photo voltaic panels
- Stone-for flooring
- Walling - blocks/bricks
Complete the information and email the documents to GRIHA at firstname.lastname@example.org