Designation: Assistant Project Officer/Project Officer
- Evaluation of the registered projects for compliance with the rating criteria of GRIHA.
- Coordination with Clients/ Builders/Architects for GRIHA rating (all variants).
- Monitoring projects registered under various GRIHA variants.
- Visiting various project sites registered under GRIHA to assess their progress and compliance with the proposed guidelines. Preparing reports and other documents.
- Conducting training programs, workshops, seminars, webinars and capacity building exercises on green buildings and GRIHA rating variants.
- Technical content development, writing articles, journals and research papers.
- Job posting shall be pan India.
- Knowledge about Green Building Certifications. GRIHA Trainer/certified professional/Evaluator certification is preferred.
- Experience in the field of building design/architecture/planning preferably in areas like green building/Sustainable Habitat.
- Substantial knowledge of simulation tools for energy, daylighting, renewable energy and embodied energy analysis.
- Knowledge about ECBC-2017, Eco Niwas Samithit 2018 and NBC 2016.
- Graduate in Engineering/Architecture from a reputed institute.
- Post-graduate degree in Sustainable Design / Environment will be preferred.
- Work experience of more than 2 yr. in the field of sustainability is required for Project Officer Level.
- Must have published at least 2 research papers in a journal/conference of quartiles Q1 or Q2.
Other required skills:
- Passion for green buildings and commitment to the cause of GRIHA
- Enthusiastic and self-starter
- Good interpersonal and client service skills
- Good with computing skills and should have good knowledge of MS office tools.
- Training of various building simulation tools etc. would be preferred.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret building drawings, building services layout and construction specifications.
- Understanding of building daylight and energy simulation tools shall be preferred.
- Technical understanding of and experience with common building codes and standards such as NBC & ECBC.
- Applicant must be confident, persuasive with excellent communication skills and networking abilities.
- Excellent presentation and public speaking Skills.
- Must be open to travel for the purpose of Site Visits, Workshops and Training programs pan India.
Please submit your CV here.
Designation: Software Developer
The roles and responsibilities of the candidate would include a wide variety of activities including but not limited to:
- Application design, development. Work with other software engineers and database engineers to timely deliver changes in new and existing modules.
- Gain strong understanding of the technical need and business requirement and design the application as per set standards.
- Ensure quality and timely delivery of the application/ feature/ modules.
- Ensure the code goes through rigorous tests and quality checks before deployment.
- Work on project ideas with customers, stakeholders and peers.
- Experience in software design and development and handling end to end Software Development cycle.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
- A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional projects
- Strong Knowledge of Crystal Reports Strong Knowledge of Front end and Back end Development with the technologies such as ASP.Net, MVC, C#, Entity Framework, Web services, SQL, HTML, and CSS etc. Knowledge of Dot Net Core would be added advantage.
- Knowledge of JQuery, and JSON.
- Strong background in database development and experience writing stored procedures for SQL Server using Transact SQL.
- Hands on Microsoft AZURE, Visual Studio(2010/2015/2017) and MSSQL (2008/2012)
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents
- Strong experience in UI Frameworks
- Good communication skills.
- B.Tech / MCA with atleast 4-6 years of experience in application development
Please submit your CV here.