Designation: Project Officer-GRIHA Council
Location: New Delhi
GRIHA Council is seeking a Project Officer to work towards certification of projects registered with the Council.
- Evaluation of the registered projects for compliance with the rating criteria of GRIHA and its variants (GRIHA,SVAGRIHA, LD).
- Coordination with Clients/ Builders/Architects for GRIHA/SVAGRIHA Certification.
- Monitoring projects registered under GRIHA.
- Visiting various project sites registered under GRIHA to assess their progress and compliance with the proposed guidelines.
- Organizing workshops and training programs for spreading awareness about GRIHA in architects/builders/institutions and corporates.
- Contribute to the continuous growth and development of the rating system.
- Undergraduate degree in Architecture or Engineering from a reputed institute. Post-graduate degree in Sustainable Design / Envioronment will be preferred.
- Knowledge about Green Building Certifications like GRIHA/LEED will be an advantage. GRIHA Trainer/Evaluator certification is preferred.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in the field of building design/architecture/planning preferably in areas like Green buildings/Sustainable habitat design shall be preferred.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret building drawings, building services layout and construction specifications. Understanding of building daylight and energy simulation tools shall be preferred.
- Detailed technical understanding of and experience with common building codes and standards such as NBC & ECBC.
- Applicant must be confident, persuasive with excellent communication skills and networking abilities.
- Excellent presentation and public speaking Skills.
- Must be open to travel for the purpose of Site Visits, Workshops and Training programs.
Other required skills:
- Passion for green buildings and commitment to the cause of GRIHA
- Enthusiastic and self-starter
- Good interpersonal and client service skills
You can send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.