Designation: Assistant Project Officer/Project Officer
- Evaluation of the registered projects for compliance with the rating criteria of GRIHA.
- Coordination with Clients/ Builders/Architects for GRIHA rating (all variants).
- Monitoring projects registered under various GRIHA variants.
- Visiting various project sites registered under GRIHA to assess their progress and compliance with the proposed guidelines. Preparing reports and other documents.
- Conducting training programs, workshops, seminars, webinars and capacity building exercises on green buildings and GRIHA rating variants.
- Job posting shall be pan India.
- Knowledge about Green Building Certifications. GRIHA Trainer/certified professional/Evaluator certification is preferred.
- Experience in the field of building design/architecture/planning preferably in areas like green building/Sustainable Habitat.
- Substantial knowledge e of simulation tools for energy, daylighting, renewable energy and embodied energy analysis.
- Graduate in Engineering/Architecture from a reputed institute.
- Post-graduate degree in Sustainable Design / Environment will be preferred.
- Work experience of more than 2 yr. in the field of sustainability is required for Project Officer Level.
Other required skills:
- Passion for green buildings and commitment to the cause of GRIHA
- Enthusiastic and self-starter
- Good interpersonal and client service skills
- Good with computing skills and should have good knowledge of MS office tools.
- Training of various building simulation tools etc. would be preferred.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret building drawings, building services layout and construction specifications.
- Understanding of building daylight and energy simulation tools shall be preferred.
- Technical understanding of and experience with common building codes and standards such as NBC & ECBC.
- Applicant must be confident, persuasive with excellent communication skills and networking abilities.
- Excellent presentation and public speaking Skills.
- Must be open to travel for the purpose of Site Visits, Workshops and Training programs pan India.
Please submit your CV here.