GRIHA Council offers an opportunity to Green Building Consulting firms to associate through empanelment for being associated with GRIHA Council and promoting the GRIHA rating and its variants PAN India.
Empanelment of GRIHA consulting firm has been developed with an objective of creating a database of firms that are proficient of providing technical support to prospective projects that are registered under any variant of GRIHA.
Interested firms may submit their applications to GRIHA Council. The firms will be empanelled based on specific evaluation criteria. The empanelled consulting firm will be listed on the GRIHA website with their contact details and the link to their websites.
- Download the application form (includes the registration form, declaration, list of documents and annexures).
- Email application form and relevant documents compressed in a single .rar or .zip folder to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GRIHA Council will acknowledge the receipt of the application and will review the documents. DO NOT PAY THE EMPANELMENT FEES AT THIS STAGE.
- If approved, the consulting firm will receive an email from GRIHA Council. The empanelment fees has to be paid at this stage.
- On receiving the payment, an e-Certificate will be shared with the Consulting Firm and will be listed on the GRIHA website within 10 working days.
The consulting firm submitting the application should fulfil the following criteria:
- Should be registered/incorporated in India.
- Should have consulting experience in at least 5 GRIHA projects of any variant, out of which minimum of 3 projects should be rated.
Please note: Pre-certifications will not be considered as rated projects.
- Should have at least 4 GRIHA Accredited Professionals (GRIHA Certified Professionals or GRIHA Evaluators) employed.
Please note: If an organization has 1 employee with both the certifications, the accreditation will be considered as 2.
- Should not be blacklisted by any Central/State Government/Public Sector Undertaking in India.
Fees and Validity
New Registration: Rs. 25,000/- (Rupees Twenty-Five Thousand)
Validity: 2 years
Revalidation: Rs. 15,000/- (Rupees Fifteen Thousand)
Please note: If a consulting firm is disqualified twice, that will leave it ineligible to apply for the empanelment for 1 year after the disqualification.
Benefits of Empanelment
- Branding: The consulting firm will be able to do branding with an association with GRIHA Council.
- Ease while submitting bids: The consulting firm will only have to submit the Empanelment Certificate instead of individual association certificates (GRIHA CP or Evaluator).
- 10% discount in the registration fees of the first two GRIHA projects registered within 6 months from the day of empanelment.
- Discounts for various GRIHA events (National Summit, Regional Summit, Workshops etc.)
The Energy & Resources Institute
Mr Kiriti Sahoo
Fellow & Area Convenor
VK:e Environmental LLP
Ms Kanchan Sidhaye
020-66268888 (Ext. 8863)
GreenTree Building Energy Pvt. Ltd.
Ar Mohit Sood
Business Architect - Sustainability
Green Sketch Consultants
Ms Krithikha Muthukrishnan
Partner & Principal Consultant
9940174586 , 044-48505858
Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd
Mr Sumesh Nair
Assistant General Manager - GCEM Dept.
Passive Design Consultants
Mr Akshay Kumar Gupta
Gadin Consultancy and Co.
Mr Jayesh Vira
Design2Occupancy Services LLP
Mr Ashu Gupta
Ela Green Buildings and Infrastructure Consultants Pvt Ltd
Ms Samhita M
PEC Solutions Green Designs Pvt. Ltd
Dr Mala Singh
Founder & Managing Director
9870986209 / 022-46022273