GRIHA Council offers an opportunity for BEE certified energy managers, BEE auditor, ECBC master trainer and ECBC Expert Professional to associate through empanelment for being associated with GRIHA Council as building and commissioning auditors for all GRIHA rating variants.
Empanelment of GRIHA green building auditors has been developed with an objective of creating a database of BEE certified energy managers or auditor or ECBC master trainer or ECBC Expert Professional that are proficient of providing technical support to prospective projects that are registered under any variant of GRIHA.
Interested BEE certified energy managers or auditor or ECBC master trainer or ECBC Expert Professional may submit their applications to GRIHA Council. The BEE certified energy managers or auditor or ECBC master trainer or ECBC Expert Professional will be empanelled based on specific evaluation criteria. The empanelled BEE certified energy managers or auditor or ECBC master trainer or ECBC Expert Professional will be listed on the GRIHA website with their contact details and the link to their websites (if any).
- Download the application form (includes the registration form, declaration, list of documents and annexures).
- Submit the application form along with supporting documents compressed in a single .rar or .zip folder on the registration link.
- Please note: Application fee of INR 500+GST (non-refundable) has to be paid along with submission of documents. For any queries, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- On receipt of the application GRIHA Council shall review the submitted documents.
- If approved, the applicant will receive an email from GRIHA Council. The empanelment fees have to be paid at this stage.
- On receiving the registration fee, an e-Certificate will be shared with the GRIHA - Green building auditor and will be listed on the GRIHA website within 10 working days.
The applicant submitting the request should fulfil the following criteria:
- Should hold a valid BEE certified energy manager or auditor or ECBC master trainer or ECBC
- Expert Professional certificate (certificate should have at least two months validity at the time of submitting application for empanelment).
- Should be registered/incorporated in India if working as a freelancer or running own firm or company/ NOC from the employer in case of employment.
- Should have auditing and commissioning experience in at least 5 green building projects, out of which minimum of 3 projects should be rated.
Please note: Pre-certification certificate will not be considered as rated project.
- Should carry GRIHA Certified Professional or GRIHA Evaluator certificate.
Please note: GRIHA v.2, v.3 and v.3.1 evaluator and trainer certificates are no longer valid.
- Should not be blacklisted by any Central/State Government/Public Sector/private/Cooperate company or undertaking in India.
Please note: If found non-compliant to this condition the empanelment will be terminated and a penalty of INR 10000 shall be imposed.
- Should have prior experience of thermal, visual, acoustic and air quality audits.
- Undertake procurement/lease of instruments required for green building audit on award of project.
Fees and Validity
Application: INR 500 (five hundred) non refundable
Registration: INR 5,000 (Rupees Five Thousand)
Validity: 2 years
Renewal: INR 3,000 (Rupees Three Thousand)
Please note: If an applicant is disqualified twice, that will leave it ineligible to apply for the empanelment for 6 months after the disqualification.
Application fee is to be paid at the time of new registration and renewal.
Benefits of Empanelment
- Accreditation: The GRIHA - Green building auditor will be able to use the certificate for branding, marketing and gazing both new and existing green building projects.
- Ease while submitting bids: The Empanelment GRIHA - Green building auditors shall be preferred for any future audit tenders/contracts released by GRIHA council.
- Gain point under Innovation: The Empanelment GRIHA - Green building auditors’ certificate shall be accepted to gain one point under innovation criterion of all GRIHA rating variants.
- Special Discounts:
- 5% discount on registration fees of the first two GRIHA projects registered within 6 months from the day of empanelment./li>
- Discounts for various GRIHA events (National Summit, Regional Summit, Workshops etc.)