Inviting articles for the 4th edition of "Shashwat-Let Nature Be", GRIHA's Annual Magazine
The Annual Magazine of GRIHA Council "Shashwat - Let Nature Be", is released each year at The GRIHA Summit. Its previous issues had themes such as, 'Cities of Future', 'High Performance Habitat' and 'Transforming Habitats'.
This year, GRIHA Council extends an invitation to contribute an article in the 4th edition of the magazine, which will be published during the 9th GRIHA Summit 2017 themed-' Sustainable is Affordable'.
The guidelines for submitting articles are as follows:
- Prospective authors are encouraged to write an article specifically for the magazine. However, it is also possible to draw on already published work, adapting this to address the 9th GRIHA summit theme -Sustainable is Affordable.
- Authors could be professionals working in the field of sustainability, policy makers, academicians etc. Authors should cover new developments in the field, opinions about various facets of sustainability etc. The articles have to be centered on the theme of "Sustainable is Affordable".
- A brief biography including current position, professional affiliations, and books or articles published should also be submitted.
- The article should be of 2000 words, in English and must contain minimum 2 graphics (HD resolution).
- The font should be Times New Roman (size 12).
- The margins should be normal (1" all sides).
- The use of references and/or endnotes is strongly encouraged, as they increase the relevance and significance of an article. Include all relevant source information (e.g., author, publisher, title of book or article, magazine name, date/year of publication, country of publication). The author is responsible for obtaining any necessary permission for quoted or borrowed material.
- The editorial committee will choose the most promising articles from those submitted for publication. The criteria for the selection are: relevance to the GRIHA summit theme, originality of scope, and theoretical sophistication.