Shashwat 2020, Let nature be
The Annual Magazine of GRIHA Council "Shashwat - Let Nature Be", is released every year. Its previous issues had themes such as, 'High Performance Habitat', 'Transforming Habitats', 'Sustainable is Affordable', 'Fostering Partnerships for Sustainable Habitats' and 'Approach to Integrated Sustainability'. It encompasses articles, interviews and testimonials from experts with diverse backgrounds who have significantly contributed in new areas of research in the domain of Sustainability.
We are happy to announce that Shashwat now has ISSN number for its online version. (ISSN - 2581-9291)
This year, GRIHA Council extends an invitation to you for featuring an advertisement in the 7th edition of the magazine, with the theme - ' Rejuvenating Resilient Habitats.'
Invitation to advertise
Booking Deadline: 10th September, 2020;
Payment Deadline: 21st September, 2020;
Advert submission Deadline: 28th September, 2020
Specifications for full page advertisement in GRIHA annual magazine "Shashwat"
- Full page non-bleed (Artwork without cutting edge): 7" X 9.5"
- Full page bleed (Artwork with cutting edge): 8" X 10.5" (with 0.125 inch bleed marks)
For double spread
- For double spread non-bleed (Artwork without cutting edge): 15" X 9.5"
- For double spread bleed (Artwork with cutting edge): 16" X 10.5" (with 0.125 inch bleed marks)
Format should be either vector based designs in AI / PDF / CDR / EPS or high resolution PSD / TIFF are accepted for printing.
Note: Please do not submit JPG format for the advt.
We request you to also share your company logo in high resolution.
Advertising rate card
The advertising rates include the cost of printing and direct distribution to consumers. Bookings to secure advertising in Shashwat must be done before 10th of September 2020.
The rates are as follows:
- Middle page double spread (2 page): Rs 50,000 + GST
- Inside back cover (single page): Rs 25,000 + GST
- Back cover (single page): Rs 30,000 + GST
- Full page (single page): Rs 10,000 + GST
To refer to the adverts in our previous year issues, please click on the link: https://www.grihaindia.org/shashwat-magazine.
Please note: The adverts will be chosen on a first-come, first-served basis.